Return to Air
Compressor Oil Department
Hydraulic Oil Department
LUBRIPLATE SYN LUBE ISO VG Fluids
32 through 100 are high performance, zinc-free synthetic fluids for industrial machine applications. These fluids are 100% synthetic based products formulated
with a combination of PAO and ester technology.
LUBRIPLATE SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids are available in (5) ISO Viscosity Grades (ISO VG 22, 32,
46, 68, 100) and recommended for many types of rotary screw and rotary vane air compressors. These
synthetic fluids are excellent for high temperature bearing and chain applications as well as situations
striving for improved efficiency and extended drain intervals. They are also excellent products for
centrifugal air compressors, all types of hydraulic systems and turbine oil applications.
LUBRIPLATE SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids provide several advantages over mineral oil based
EXTENDED DRAIN INTERVALS
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability characteristics increase the service life of the lubricant many
times over that of petroleum oils.
• Provide outstanding water demulsibility allowing for any water that may have entered the system to be
rapidly separated from the SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids. The water can then be easily drained and
emulsion problems can be averted.
• Generally, intervals of 8,000 hours of compressor fluid service can be achieved, depending on operating
conditions. LUBRIPLATE Division encourages the use of our Free Oil Analysis Program to
determine the extended drain interval.
• SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids exhibit high viscosity indexes, excellent lubricity, very low coefficients
of friction and superior heat transfer characteristics, resulting in lower operating temperatures and
lower power consumption.
• SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids are compatible with mineral oil products avoiding time-consuming
flushing procedures and allowing conversion to be simplistic. Always consult LUBRIPLATE prior
to conversion if compatibility is an issue.
• SYN LUBE Synthetic Fluids are recommended for use with high Nitrile Buna-N, Teflon,
Viton, Fluorosilicone and Polysulfide elastomers. These fluids are not recommended for use with low
Nitrile Buna-N, Neoprene or natural rubber.