LUBRIPLATE UTF was
developed for and has been upgraded to meet the increasing demands
for a single multi-functional transmission, hydraulic, and wet brake
fluid for the new generation of larger tractors plus those already
in the field. It is also designed for the hydraulic-transmission
system of self propelled implements such as combines, cotton
pickers, hay cubers, windrowers, corn pickers, as well as towed
types of related equipment and equipment with the now prominent
LUBRIPLATE UTF is an approved product for Caterpillar TO-2
|5 Gallon Pail
|*55 Gallon Drum
*Shipping on drums is not calculated
by shopping cart. Buyer transports freight from 47711 zip code using Common
Available on order only, 1
LUBRIPLATE UTF serves as a
lubricant, coolant, and power transfer fluid in performing the
1. Lubricates the transmission, differential and final drive gears.
2. Provides the fluid for power brakes, power steering and power
3. Provides the correct friction and heat transfer characteristics
for the tractor wet brake and power
LUBRIPLATE UTF provides:
1. The proper flow characteristics at both low and high
2. High level of shear stability.
3. Proper or controlled seal swell characteristics.
4. Proper control of foaming.
5. High level of film strength and proper amount of controlled
chemical activity for oxidation stability.
6. Improved water tolerance and filterability.
7. Extremely careful balance of frictional characteristics to
prevent either “grabbing” or “stick-slip
8. Anti-rust and corrosion protection.