LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Series products are diester based synthetic compressor fluids formulated to meet a
multitude of demanding compressor applications where traditional petroleum based lubricants may not be
desirable. These diester based synthetic fluids are outstanding lubricants for applications in which the fluid is
subjected to high temperature and high stress conditions over extended drain intervals. The extended drain
interval capabilities of LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Series makes it a very cost effective solution to your
The LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Series are recommended for all types of rotary screw, rotary vane and
reciprocating air compressors. They also make excellent lubricants for vacuum pumps and blowers.
LUBRIPLATE Division strongly recommends the use of the FREE LUBRIPLATE Oil Analysis Program to
establish drain intervals in air compressor applications. This allows you to establish proper change out
intervals and still maintain effective lubrication of your equipment. Typical service life can be from 2,000 to
8,000 hours depending upon operating conditions. Fluid life can be affected by various contaminants,
moisture, temperature and other factors. Therefore, oil analysis becomes critical when maximizing useful
service life. Contact your authorized LUBRIPLATE Distributor for more information on the FREE
LUBRIPLATE Oil Analysis Program.
Advantages offered by LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Series include the following:
- Excellent High Temperature Stability and Oxidation Resistance = Extended Lubricant Life
- Very Low Deposit Forming Tendencies = Clean Operation
- Excellent Demulsibility Characteristics = High Separator Efficiency
- High Flash Point and Low Pour Point = Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Outstanding Anti-Wear Protection = Long Bearing and Cylinder Life
- Foam Suppression Properties = Extended Vane and Screw Life
- Corrosion Inhibitors = Excellent Rust Protection
- USDA H-2 Authorized* = Safe For Use In Federally Inspected Food Plants
LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Lubricants are compatible with other LUBRIPLATE products such as
LUBRIPLATE AC Oils, LUBRIPLATE HO Oils, and LUBRIPLATE SFGO Series Fluids. Always consult
LUBRIPLATE before changing to a SYNAC fluid from an existing lubricant that may not be compatible with
diester based fluids. Conversion procedures from petroleum based products are available upon request.
LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Lubricants are recommended for use with high nitrile Buna-N, Teflon,
Viton, Fluorosilicone and polysulfide elastomers.
LUBRIPLATE SYNAC Lubricants are NOT recommended for use with low nitrile Buna-N, neoprene,
natural rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR, Buna-S) or butyl rubber.