1. Lubricating wire rope on Gantry cranes of large
shipbuilding yards involving very severe service, salt air, and salt
water. The end results are very outstanding. Greatly extended wire
rope life, less downtime, and usage cut to approximately 50% of
product previously used.
2. On a cross-country motorcycle - 24-hour endurance
race, through mud, water, dust, dirt, and heat, the first three cycles
to finish were all lubricated with LUBRIPLATE Chain & Cable Fluid.
Also, they were the only contestants that finished the race without
breaking any chains.
3. Plus many other applications, including:
* A general-purpose lubricant for vending machines and
* Speedometer cable and housing - penetrates, creeps
and softens grease as well as lubricates.
* Control cables, latches, pins etc., on concrete
trucks - penetrates concrete and frees metal parts.
* Door Locks - Frees frozen door locks.
* Nut Busting, prevents rusting.
* As a spray lubricant and coolant for cutting
operations on machine tools; threading, drilling, tapping, pipe
cutting, sawing, filing.
* Penetrates and lubricates equipment components
exposed to adverse conditions; salt, road grime, rust and corrosion,
plus many other contaminants.